Oradell Construction Company, Inc. (OCCI) was founded in 1952, by Charles H. Cherna, Solomon Messer, and Otto Hoffman. Now as a 3rd generation General Building Contractor we continue to take pride in our dedication and commitment to our valued clients. We are a fully bonded company specializing in institutional, industrial and commercial construction with operations in NJ and the northeast corridor.
With OCCI you know you will be dealing with a principal from concept to completion and an expert team of professionals.
Our experienced office and field personnel are always accessible and here to provide you with reputable, reliable, and quality service. Our clients appreciate our experience, dedication, high safety and business standards, integrity, and professionalism.
Our dedication and commitment account for our high percentage of repeat clientele.
Experienced project teams ensure the implementation of timely and professionally run projects.
- Associated Construction Contractors of New Jersey
- Butler Builder associated with Butler Manufacturing Company
- Metal Building Contractors and Erectors Association
- New Jersey Chapter American Concrete Institute
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association
- The American Insitute of Architects - New Jersey
Recent Awards & Recognitions
- 2015 - Butler Manufacturing - Builder of the Year - Northern Region
- 2014 - Butler Manufacturing - Conventional Builder
- 2016 - Butler Manufacturing - High Performance Builder
- 2015 - Butler Manufacturing - High Performance Builder
- 2014 - Butler Manufacturing - High Performance Builder
- 2013 - Butler Manufacturing - High Performance Builder
- 2011 - Butler Manufacturing - High Performance Builder
- The Butler Club - Five Million
- The Butler Club - Ten Million
- The Butler Club - Fifteen Million
- Anheuser Busch Companies, Inc. - Proud to be Safe Award 3x Recipient
- 2014 - Small Business Supplier of the Year - Siemens Energy, Inc.
- NJBIA - 50 Year Member